Visit Canada

When planning your visit to Canada, be prepared to confirm your legal right to enter Canada upon arrival. Make sure you have all necessary documents, forms and legal identification for yourself and family member(s) travelling with you.

All applicants must meet admissibility requirements including: health, financial, criminal, etc... For peace of mind, rely on our services to help you navigate Canadian Immigration Law and to obtain all required documents. Contact us for a personalized consultation.

Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA): eTA is a new entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. It will allow Canada to screen travellers before they arrive. The authorization is electronically linked to your passport and is valid for five years or until your passport expires, whichever comes first. Visa-exempt foreign nationals are expected to have an eTA to fly to or transit through Canada. 

Visitor Visa: Travellers with passports from visa-required countries and territories need a visitor visa (temporary resident visa) to enter Canada. A visa is an official document that is inserted inside a passport giving permission for you to enter Canada as a temporary resident (a visitor, student or worker). The temporary resident visa may be issued for single or multiple entries to Canada.

Visa Extension: If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you must apply 30 days before your status expires.  The expiry date is located on your study or work permit, the entry stamp in your passport or, if you do not have a stamp in your passport, it is six months from the day you entered Canada.

Super Visa: To apply for the Super Visa you must either be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. You must also be allowed to enter Canada and meet other conditions: medical, insurance, ties to your home country, your finance and the finance of your host, etc... The single or multiple-entry Super Visa allows visitors to stay for a period of up to two years

Business Traveller: You are a business visitor if you plan to visit Canada temporarily to look for ways to grow your business, invest or advance your business relationships. You may need to apply for an eTA or a visa to come to Canada. As a business visitor, you must show that you have certain documents that support your application and you meet Canada's basic entry requirements.